The Lake City Seafair Grand Parade
August 4th, 2018 7:00pm
The Parade route has been re-aligned to turn right onto 125th. This allows more shade for spectators and easier disbursal for floats and units!
Because of rising expenses, commercial participants must now contribute an entry fee. Small business entry fee is $75. Large business entry fee is $200. Fee waived for sponsors. Please contact us if you need special consideration. Please use the following button to submit your entry fee online, or contact us for a mailing address.
Check-in 5:00 PM at the Seafair booth located on the corner of NE 135th & Lake City Way. At this time the Seafair Marshals will give you your parade number and where to line-up. Please enter the line-up area from Lake City Way/Bothell Way from NE 145th St. and then head south to 135th to check-in. Support vehicles, like buses, and Float & horse trailers can proceed down Lake City Way and make a right on 125th, where you’ll be directed to the disbursal waiting area.
South on Lake City Way from 135th to 125th, making a right to go west on 125th to 25th Ave NE.
The Reviewing Stand & Awards:
South side of 125th at 28th Ave NE
Awards will be presented immediately following the parade at the reviewing stand. Please have a representative there from your unit. Awards will be posted on our website following the parade as well.
- Floats will be judged in line-up approximately 6:00 PM by Vigilantes
- Drill Teams, Bands, & all other performing groups: Please limit your performance at the reviewing stand to no more than 1 minute. You will be timed and it will affect your score.
Rules and Regulations:
Candy and fliers may be handed out along the parade route. Please do not throw candy from your unit to parade spectators. No silly string.
- All equestrian units must have pooper-scooper.
- No political entries, only sitting politicians. (No campaigning)
- If your entry is a motorized vehicle, whether or not the vehicle is licensed for road use, please be prepared to email to email@example.com with your application either a photocopy of the Washington State Proof of Vehicular Insurance document or certificate of insurance covering the vehicle. We cannot accept your application without this documentation.
Any violations of these rules will result in the entry being removed from the parade and barred from future events.
Please contact Bob Greenspun 206-795-1600 by email Lakecityparade@gmail.com